Blue Sky Studios – Greenwich, CT July 2010 – present
Senior Lighting Technical Director
- Rio 2, Epic, Ice Age 4, Rio
tdu 2012 – present
Co – Founder
Lighting Freelancer May 2009 – June 2010
The Mill NY & Framestore NY
Blue Sky Studios – Greenwich, CT February 2009 – May 2009
Lighting Technical Director
- Ice Age 3
RhinoFX – New York, NY February 2005 – January 2009
Senior/Lead Lighting Technical Director
- Lighting, shading, rendering and compositing
- Leading several projects
- Responibities include: look development/lighting supervision
- Working on commercial and feature film work
Parsons School of Design – New York, NY Fall 2007
Adjunct Professor – 3D Lighting and Visual Effects course
New York University Medical Center.- New York, NY March 2003 – February 2005
3D Computer Artist – CG artist
– Physical Diagnosis Module and Atherosclerosis project
- Responsible for research, modeling, texturing and animation.
Godiva Chocolatier Inc.- New York, NY November 2001 – December 2003
- Assist Senior Designer with all tasks – Design, formatting, layout, retouching, “comping”, printing.
New York University, New York, New York.
Masters of Science: Digital Imaging and Design, May 2004
Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York.
Bachelors of Art, May 2001
Major: Economics ; Omicron Delta Epsilon (Economics Honor Society)
Minor: Art History
School of Visual Arts, New York, New York.
Post BA Study
Traditional Animation, Fall 2003
Studio Lighting, Fall 2006
Cinematography, Fall 2007
(PC, Linux and Mac proficient) -Maya, MayaMan AIR, Nuke, Digital Fusion, After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- PROMAX 2005 Gold Award – Nickelodeon Shrieking Weekend
-SIGGRAPH 2004 SPACE – Student Animation Competition – The Art of Technology.